weaselwatchr

Snoopy and me

Snoopy and me
weaselwatchr, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Fonts by Heather Joyce Holy Big Title Guide Batman
Little Butterfly Wings I Choose You { Kit}

Little girls are stereotypically supposed like dolls. I, however, was not that into them. I honestly don’t even remember having one. I am sure I did, but it just must not have been an important part of my childhood. Instead when I was little you could not see me without some sort of stuffed animal. I always had one with me, and at bedtime I always slept with them. I named them all and they were all a big part of my life. Maybe this was especially true since I was an only child. They kept me company and I often had parties with them or made them assorted meals.
My favorite stuffed animal was my Snoopy. I am not sure who got it for me, but I took him everywhere. He played a big part in my life. Sadly, Now that I think about it, I am not sure what happened to him. I guess the next time I talk to my parents I will have to ask.
    • klee73010
      What a great story to tell. Great choice of kit for it too! Love the soft colors and wood alpha!
    • Iowan
      My daughter had snoopy too. What fabulous title work and love the photo. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    weaselwatchr
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).