honeyandcheese

Silverware Help - MOC Day 5

Silverware Help - MOC Day 5
honeyandcheese, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Tangie Baxter | Extraordinary Day Mixed Media, Elysium Mixed Media
Mommyish | Thick Paint Styles, Realistic Shadow Styles
Amy Wolff | Life is an Adventure blog hop (tag)
Sara Gleason | Per Diem (staples)

The journaling says: Normally, having the silverware in the wrong spots drives me crazy, even if they’re orderly and not just dumped in haphazardly. But there’s something about my little ones being big enough to help empty the dishwasher but not tall enough to see over the drawer, that makes me smile when it looks like this due to their help. [My 13-month-old put these away.]
KittyY likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I could just squeeze you and give you so many momma points for one taking the photo and the smile you got because it happened!
    • Serena
      Okay, that is utterly SWEET! (also, how in the world did you get them to help?!?! lol!! Bonus right there!) I like how you used the paint splatters and the sequin scatters to add to the 'crazy' look! What a great memory!
    • bellbird
      LOL i am the normal you and a bit of the also a bit of the 13mth.old when in a hurry! love the mix of paint patterns and the story with your peopleless photo! priceless!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    450.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).