fruitysuet

Seriously So Angry

Seriously So Angry
fruitysuet, Apr 22, 2018
Description:
Rough Times by Sahlin Studio
Monthly blog challenge template April 2018 by Scrapping With Liz
Font Pea Bhea
sahlink, Thuria and Psychozoe like this.
    • fanon
      Amazing..i love this
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Hope scrapping these negative thoughts has helped a little.
    • willimena
      This is very effective. I can feel your anger. That sharp pointed triangle of paper/wordart is a very effective design technique. Best wishes for the situation you're in.
    • ashleywb
      I agree with Willimena, the composition definitely adds to the feeling of anger. Love your use of all the papers and the frames. I hope things are resolved soon.
    • jazzmatazz
      The sharp angles on the triangular elements on your page really do add to the intensity of the anger you're feeling. The bird stamp with the birds facing to the edges of the page also add to that understanding, as if they've been disturbed by a sudden outburst. The color palette is fabulously used here as well. So sorry you are having to deal with this, and I hope it is resolved soon in a satisfactory way!
    • sahlink
      WOW!! I can feel how therapeutic this page was to scrap. I've always said how wonderful scrapbooking is for both happy and not so great moments... and I'm glad you documented the not so great moments. The page is truly stunning.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).