photo mask-Dawn Inskip, May 17 blog freebie
border: Just Jaimee, Storytweller, Mar17
clock: Little Butterfly Wings, Treasured
freame: Paislee Press, VFFNo2
Dawn Inskip-gesso overlays
Bella Gypsy, Treasured paper
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Before I stopped eating grains, they were my favorite. I like the circle thing you have going on here. :-)
      Electra and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I LOVE some they have in Argentina, paradise of mint chocolate!!!! you make me hungryyyy!!!! gorgeous page as usual! love the photo, the clock the circle theme is perfect here and your choices as usual are fabulous and the whole page calls to my (now very hungry for chocolate) heart!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      ah the thin mints :) Electra they are coming back this month .. they started selling already :) My cousin buys them and freezes them. LOL I have to ignore the sellers (even though I was a GS in my younger days) as they are like potato chips.. you can't eat one and there are no hiding spaces big enough. They would keep calling my name even from behind a locked door! I love the way you scrapped this and your secret vice title.. perfect :) Enjoy!!
      Electra likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhhh they are my absolute favorites!! I have such a weakness! I buy several boxes and freeze them! Love them that way! This is such an awesome page!! Thanks so much for playing along!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).