heathert

Sea Life (MOC6.5)

Sea Life (MOC6.5)
heathert, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
No people! Used Valorie Wibbens's A Bit Worn Topography No. 2 template, and the Lilypad collab Makers Gonna Make. Journaling reads:

I love when we can go walking
together as a family--especially
when we can all enjoy the
beautiful surroundings we live in!

Fonts: Chin Up Buttercup (journaling) and KG Happy Solid for the title.
    • kayjaydo
      You live near beautiful shots like these, WOW! Great page!
    • heathert
      @kayjaydo Yes, I live smack-dab in the middle of the Oregon Coast. Lucky me! =) Thanks for the kind comment!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh this is incredible - what a photo - i want to explore the coast with you!
    • Sokee
      Oh WoW! your photo is beautiful, and then to have the enlarged blended in photo is spot on! Love the stitched border!
    • heathert
    • heathert
      @Sokee Thank you! Those were all part of the template, so I don't deserve too much credit. Although I did clip a paper to the stitching. Heh. =)
    • bellbird
      beautiful layering of photos with the big blended one in the background - love the touch of paint for colour and your coastal captures! (we live in a coastal area in australia and i love shots like these, even half a world away, it says 'home' to me :) )
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).