AJK

ScrapliftMay18 My Heart His Home

ScrapliftMay18 My Heart His Home
AJK, May 2, 2018
Description:
I lifted Old is the New New by sbpoet.
[​IMG]
Journaling:
"For so many years I prayed and prayed to have my own home.
Those prayers have been met with great resistance on the enemy’s part.
It has been a test that proves the placement of priorities. A few weeks
ago, I was talking with the Lord, telling Him I was sorry that I let it
become such a great thing in my heart thoughts. I said, “I just wanted to have my own home.” He gently whispered, “I want Mine too.” I didn’t realize that the wait had disproportionately enlarged my desire above our precious relationship. I am thankful that He spoke those words. What a privilege to know Him, what an honor that He wants to be not a guest, but a resident!"
CREDITS:
LBW: Summerstaycation, summeredition, Feeling Good, YOLO, M3April17, Jokes On You, BB-MME papers, M3Feb16
QH: Life is Good, +alpha
ADS: Expressively Alpha
DInskip: M3 July17
PK: WoodBlock Alpha
Tangie: Vintage Stencil Alpha
ShelleyRae: Vintage Alpha
Mylinn and redplaid3 like this.
    • janedee
      Wonderful titlework!!!
      AJK likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow what fabulous title work and your take on Sharons page is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining me this is an awesome page. Congratulations, I picked this as a FROGGY FAVE its just so beautiful.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Justagirl >> Thank you!!!!! :bananaSharon used to be on my CT, so it was an easy pick!! :yup
    • pbrooks
      So you ever look at a layout that you love, but have a difficult time commenting on it? I saw your layout about 2 hours ago but just don't know how to express how I feel about it. First, it is fabulous. I love the colors and the elements you used, especially the title and the house. But what I love the most is your journaling. It is so inspiring. I desire that God would always feel at home in me but sometimes I get so busy with other stuff that I don't listen to him.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    403.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).