Pups_r_Paps

Say-What

Say-What
Pups_r_Paps, Feb 14, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: Didn’t you say something about a treat if I posed for this picture? 4/19/15

CREDITS: (some items recolore) “Here and Now”, Lynn Grieveson; “Easy Peasy”, Pink Reptile Designs; “Besotted”, Dawn Inskip; Scraplift of “This Blows” by Celeste
_scrapaholic_ likes this.
    • Jan
      LOL That is so cute! Love it. Love the colors you chose for this page. Such a sweet photo. Great page all around.
    • bellbird
      love the speech bubble - love all the brown shades with the pop from the colourful check pattern, and the blocked cards/papers look great
    • Celeste
      i think the journaling of that first page is my favorite journaling on any page ever. so glad you picked that one. love that you kept your journaling and subject matter playful as well. the colors here and the paper placement really feel playful like the topic of your page! great job!
    • IntenseMagic
      Super cute photo and I love the journaling!! Awesome layout!
    • KAPOH
      Very cute pup and layout. Love the speech bubble. Did she get that treat? (Of COURSE she did!):agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).