RJMJ

Sahlin Studio-May-Template Challenge-Star Power

Sahlin Studio-May-Template Challenge-Star Power
RJMJ, May 28, 2018
Description:
Thank You For Another Wonderful Template!...I Like Your Challenges Because Your Templates Really Do Challenge Me Since I Don't Do A Lot Of White Space Type Layouts But My Style Is A Little Bit Eclectic & Maybe More Artsy Than One May Think Of When Doing White Space Type Layouts...I Kept The Original Design Of The Template But I Moved A Lot Of Things Around...I Skipped The Journaling Section Of The Template All Together & Replaced That With A Photo & A Large WA Just Above...I Used A Large Center Photo To Be The Highlight Of The Layout & Another Photo To The Left To Anchor The Larger Center Photo & I Further Anchored My Photos By Using A Film Strip In Behind The Photos To Give It A More Graphic Feel To Coincide With The Style Of The Layout...Royal Blue Framing To Give It Pop & Pink Framing Around The WA To Contrast With The Pink Stripes In The Background Paper...I Also Placed An Extracted Pink Butterfly,A Large Star Frame To Draw Attention & A Black Graphic Style Arrow To Further The Graphic Feel Here...I Shadowed Everything To Give More Pop & I Blended The 2 Background Papers Already There With The Black & White "Currently" Paper & Added Various Effects To Round Out The Graphic Feel...

*For My Star Power Layout-I Used*

*Snapshots-Sahlin Studio
*Currently-Sahlin Studio
*Candy Shop-Sahlin Studio
*May-Template-Sahlin Studio
JennFort and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    759.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).