Sahlin Studio Blog Challenge Dec2015

Sahlin Studio Blog Challenge Dec2015
~Mary, Dec 29, 2015
Description:
Sweet Storytelling **Free Kit by Sahlin Studio
Journaling font: DJB My Mood Ring Says Blah
MrsPeel and elitka like this.
    • elitka
      Wonderful mix of memories! Love all the photos and blue ribbons :-)
      ~Mary likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhhh LOVE this page!!!!!!! I used to do so many multi photos LOs... looking at this makes me want to go back to that.... so beautifully arranged, the photos are so beautiful, full of family warmth...and oh boy ...your shadow are spectacular!!! the ribbon tops it all in perfection... gorgeous font, love the details like the bracket for the journaling...all together : awesomeness!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub
      ~Mary likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I adore the chalk photo, as it is just the perfect touch for all the photos of a great memory. Yeah on picking up Sahlin Studio free kit! ♥
      ~Mary likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      absolutely adore all the photos you have on here! I love that this page feels like a collection of photos you've stuck into a notebook where you keep all of your notes and important things to remember. Perfect!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • vickyang
      Fabulous page!
      ~Mary likes this.
    • sahlink
      Ahhhh.... what a fantastic page!!! I LOVE multiphoto pages, so this is WONDERFUL!! Great job on adding elements, just the perfect touch.
      ~Mary likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ~Mary
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).