Mylinn, Apr 20, 2018
Description:
Original LO by @scrappin2girls
[​IMG]

Lift 1 by @BevG
[​IMG]

Lift 2 by @anotherAmanda
[​IMG]

I keyed in on the different sized shapes and lovely white space.
my credits:
Pink Reptile Designs:
Signed Sealed Delivered wa, paper
Say Cheese wa
Mixed Emotions wa
Hipster Page Gemmies typewrite, wa
C-Thrus no. 1 overlay
    • BevG
      I like it!! Although, if that is your truck/car, what a bummer. Hope you got it fixed up. Love that bg paper and I don't think I have that kit.... That typewriter is a nice quirky touch for the date. I may have to copy that idea...
      Mylinn likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      I dig the typewriter for the date too. I love your interpretation of the shapes and the layering.
      Mylinn likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh no! That does not look like a fun event! I love how the story is told through the photos - each stepping down from the other. Such a cute visual storyline idea! The typewriter with the date is brilliant! I have to lift that idea! Super love it! Awesome and creative interpretation of the overall page desirgn that came before you! (and just FYI - when I make 8.5 x 11 pages - I always save it on a transparent 11x11 square - as a png. so the page holds the square shape - but it is see through. that way it looks perfect in the forum/gallery). :)
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      OMG @jenn mccabe! TY TY for that hint.
      Thank you @BevG and @AnotherAmanda. I hit on the idea by accident - my usual date in the corner messed up the page, lol.
    • mirjam
      What a SUPER cool creative page Tika! And great scraplift! Thank you so much for playing. I am so in awe with everyone's pages! WOW!
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    38.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    502px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).