MrsPeel

RobertaValqu

RobertaValqu
MrsPeel, Jul 15, 2017
Description:
I'm not in a good place right now, maybe that is why, because I LOVE the collab, but couldn't get to like my pages- I hated the first one, made this, don't hate it but not crazy about it either , so I may keep at it LOL
this is with the NEW RELEASE from
Little Butterfly Wings collab with Studio Basic Designs : A True Friend.
In my page here I used the
A True Friend - Bundle {collab} which is 40% OFF this weekend-
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-True-Friend-Bundle-collab.html
you can get the individual kits at 20% OFF each-
A True Friend - Boys - {collab}

https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-True-Friend-Boys-collab.html
A True Friend - Girls - {collab}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-True-Friend-Girls-Collab.html

journaling reads:
she came to us through Lara, who was already a blessing in our lives. I was in need of someone who could drive, she didn't really need the job, being already a full on hard working professional on a much higher level, but she knew I was in need she, stayed. As time we became close, almost each other's therapy, and we shared lots of laughter & tears, some amazing times and on top of the usual work she was there each & every time i called in need. (even for a drive to pick Sarita up at Heathrow which meant hours of wait) We both- Sarita & myself- treasure her and were sad when she left the country, but as all real friendships go, we didn't disappear from each other's lives I realized last night when replying to a message that I never made a page for her, so here is to friendship, to people with amazing souls like Roberta's. there is no way to say thank you for friendship but if there was,
this would be a way , a little try to show our gratefulness. We are blessed with some of the most amazing people in our lives, and Roberta is, without a doubt, one of them, one of those life's blessings that make the fight possible

TFL!!!
Rubia Padilha likes this.
    • Sokee
      (Hugs)
      I adore your layout! The journaling! The doodled best friends! Everything!
      Praying for you!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Sokee thank you thank You thank YOU- I know we can be here for hours talking about our mutual appreciation (as we have done LOL) but I will say this again: you have NO IDEA of how big you are in my heart..... your prayers are so so welcome and it soooths my heart to know we have you praying.... and it makes my heart fill with joy that you like my pages...... super super huge huggzzzz [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).