Right Now
cfile, Mar 23, 2017
Description:
Credits:
One Little Bird | Duly Noted Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/Duly-Noted.html
Font: Arial
KarenB, MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      It's just a little shorter. It looks great!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jesskab thanks Jess.. it didn't have enough product in it to stand up correctly.. my hair is fly away unless I have it hairsprayed and gelled.. LOL.. I will get it the way I want tomorrow or over the weekend! I have so much white now it looks like frosting!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @cfile I've got snowy roots myself! It's like my streak of white lightning, lol. I've got curls that just frizz. No amount of frizz control products can actually control it. Such is life, we work with what we've got & keep strutting along. :heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jesskab actually I am ok with the white ... the only thing is it is solid white stick straight and corse!! :) Hugs!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my page, Jess!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I need to take some recent photos in which I can actually be seen, my last ones are me taking photos of my reflection in my car's windows.... LOL
      gorgeous framing, and gorgeous photos!!!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • amandac
      Looking good Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • JillW
      Love the photos and "real" journaling!! I certainly feel that way anytime I get a hair cut - like today! Since I just got mine "chopped" yesterday! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnG
      I always maintain that hair looks its best just when you have made the appointment to get it cut!! Love your fun page :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnG yes I agree ... it is like they are messing with you.. see I look good you don't need to cut me.. ha ha! That is funny .. I always have thought the same!
    • KellyM
      Love!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).