Right Now: Laundry

Right Now:  Laundry
redplaid3, Feb 8, 2016
Description:
Paislee Press Minimalist Template Collage 1
Forever Joy Basic Neutrals paper and Basic Timekeeping
MrsPeel, JenEm and LynnG like this.
    • jenevang
      This is awesome! I love these photos, hehe... Perfect everyday documentation.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Marlen
      Oh no... I really don't like laundry *heehee* Great documentation :)
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Very creative! This is the kind of documentation that will become more and more treasured and fascinating as time goes on.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      i have to share the giggle in your journaling...lol I read it and though poor mike only gets clean socks and underwear on Tuesday morning! lol I totally get what you are saying..my day is Monday for our things too..and my husband always says..oh yeah clean underwear....I give him a hard time and ask if he wore dirty all week? lol
      and I love how you took a mundane job and made the page so awesome. I have a front loader and so miss my top loader. No lost socks to toss in whilst the machine is going anymore...
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Oh how I wish I could do laundry only one day a week! I *might* like it then too, haha! :) Fun idea for this photo challenge and you made a great layout.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • JenEm
      OMG - this is me today - up to my eyeballs in laundry! Love the way you have told the story through photos and journaling. :)
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I dont even want to think i9n the pile of clothes that Sarita has been gathering on her floor.... the page is amazing, love the blocked composition and the journaling is great !!!!!! gorgeous memory keeping with a great smile!!!!!![​IMG]
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).