Vrielinkie

Reading Is My Favourite Thing

Reading Is My Favourite Thing
Vrielinkie, Apr 8, 2017
Description:
I haven't read a lot in the last few months, even though it is one of my favourite hobbies. So last weekend I picked up a book and crawled into our Papasan chair to read, while my boyfriend was reading the paper outside.

I used:
- April 2017 | Template Freebie by Amber LaBau
- Cozy | Full Kit by Amber LaBau
- Life Is Beautiful | Full Kit by Amber LaBau
- My Heart Sings | Elements by Amber LaBau
- My Heart Sings | Pocket Cards by Amber LaBau
- Stories To Tell | Full Kit by Amber LaBau
- Stories To Tell | Pocket Cards by Amber LaBau
- The Good Stuff | Elements by Amber LaBau
Frumpje, Mylinn and mirjam like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic. Love the bookmark idea and the open book.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bcgal00
      This is wonderful! Love the paper choice, the bookmarker and the banners.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Serena
      This is cute! I really like how you've made it into a book and all the little touches! :D
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Sokee
      What a great idea to do a open book with ribbon and book mark!! I love to read too!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • jaharvey
      This is fabulous! I love the open book and dog-eared corner. Would love to know how you did that!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      I watched a tutorial for the dog ear a few months ago, @jaharvey. I used the polygonal lasso tool to cut a shape, the rotate it 180 degrees. Put a drop shade on it and then use the dodge and burn tool to finish the effect.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting and fun layout. I love the pages of the book with "the good stuff" everywhere and using the banners attached to the bookmark for journaling is a great idea. Well done. I, too, am a reader and this is one more idea for possible "scraplifting" in the future. Thanks.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @Vrielinkie Thank you. I will definitely have to try that. Perhaps this would be a good tutorial for MOC6?
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Ooooh...love the way you turned my template into a bookmark. That is so clever!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cinderella
      This LO is fantastic! I love everything about it, the open book, the folded corner, the ribbon, the bookmark, the shadowing... Using the template provided as a bookmark was a brilliant idea!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).