Kits by Kate Hadfield
Zombeenies
Spooky Street
Frank & Friends
Sketchbook Pages III
Fantabulous Fall Papers
Scruffy 'n Stripey alphabet
    • cfile
      Love it Nicole!! Love all the little zombies peeking everywhere, including the boarded up windows of the house... I would have been running right with you! Love the random memory journaling as it sparked my memory of running through a hh with my bff about 6 years ago when she visited me. Love the Universal photos and it must have been fun scrapping this memory from the way your journaling describes it!! great job!
    • editorialdragon
      So cool!! Love how you used all the themed elements to support your story!
      YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!
    • Kate
      Ugh, I would be running out of there along with you! I love the little scene you created with all the zombie doodles peeking out all over the place!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Thank you, Michelle! I'm so honored!

Christa & Kate, I'm glad I'm not the only one that runs through screaming the whole way!

Thanks for the love ladies! I've never scrapped any halloween photos really, well because I never do much for Halloween because I'm such a big ole' wimp! This page was so fun to work on - I guess I did have a story to tell. :)
    • suzyb
      Awesome - really like the peeping zombies!
    • HeatherB
      I'm scared of haunted houses too, but also ghost stories...*shiver*. Love the "human shield", you really have a way with words for capturing your stories. This is another fantastic page!
    • akizo
      wow, love this composition! fabulous use of zombies :) looove!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Ink and Pixels
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: