Nath_

Random challenge - Fréjus

Random challenge - Fréjus
Nath_, Aug 7, 2018
Description:
Paula Kesserling : M3 Dec16 Add-On Papers
Sara Gleason : Petals
Little Butterfly Wings : M3 Feb18 Add-On, 24/7 kit, M3 Dec16, Now and Then (heart stamp), Butterfly Basics (paint)
Just Jaimie : M3 March Stitching
Pink Sequin from Sea Of Love by Pink Reptile Designs
Lynnette and KarenB like this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun mix of so many wonderful products, yet the page is so cohesive! Love this!
    • ArmyGrl
      This is so awesome! I love that background paper for the circle element of the challenge. And the colors, they pop from the gallery! Thank you for creating such a creative layout for the June Random Challenge.
    • bellbird
      love the tiedye background with the scallops and layers! fabulous shadowing and frame stack!
    • jesskab
      I love how you have a soft scalloped edge on the right with dramatic bursts of paint on the left. So cool!
    • Justagirl
      Great artsy mix of bits and pieces. I love the stack and how you tucked it all into the side border. Gorgeous page again.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this!! You made all of these bright colors work together!!
    • jazzmatazz
      Nath, LOVE that tie dye background paper and all the wonderfully bold colors!! The border work adds such a wonderful element of fun to the layout as well. As always, absolutely brilliant!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nath_
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).