tkradtke

Raja's Mint Pressed Pennies

Raja's Mint Pressed Pennies
tkradtke, Jun 26, 2017
Description:
Background paper - Shades of White by Etc. by Danyale
Alpha - Oh Baby by Just Jaimee
Pressed Pennies word art - Project Mouse: SouvenEARS by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Everything else - Project Mouse: Adventure by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Photo edges and shadows - Shadows {dressed up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Font - The Small Caps by Heather Joyce
sahlink, Dalis, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love the photos and the colors. Great page
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Tree City
      I like how you included the different angles (from below, from above, and from about the same height as the subject). Also, it looks like fun! I need to get to DL! :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great photos. Like your LO.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so good! Looks like you spent hours on it! Especially love how you arranged the photos :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh wow!!!!! the photos are superb!!!!!! and of course, as usual, the page is elegance personified with you!!!!!!!! gorgeous tittle work, the color scheme is wonderful, I think you maybe the one nearest to my page too... gorgeous gorgeous, as always love it all over!!!!!!! Thank you also for coming to the chat, you know I love your presence always!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      coupon on the way!!!!!!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you stacked everything and made your photos different sizes. The yellow pennies text complements the penny in the hand photo perfectly!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Thanks so much everyone! I struggled with some of the instructions, but still had a lot of fun with it! I'm glad I got these photos last trip! We were going to go back this trip... the first day the store was there, but the second day it was all boarded up for a remodel. I wonder where Raja's Mint will end up??
    • londoncuppa
      Love the aqua and yellow. The angles on your pics are so fun. Very polished LO!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I rarely scrap with brown and now I know why! that looks just like milk chocolate. Actually, it's a great color combo and a perfect use of the rule of 3s.
    • berniek
      Oh so lovely! The many papers make me happy! Lovely page for an album.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    541px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).