GlazeFamily3

Raileigh Travel Interview- March 2018

Raileigh Travel Interview- March 2018
GlazeFamily3, Mar 19, 2018
Description:
Created for March 2018 Journaling Challenge- conduct an interview with at least 5 questions

I did a travel interview with my daughter, Raileigh.

Farthest place that you have traveled to NEW HAMPSHIRE
How did you get there? AIRPLANE TO BOSTON, THEN IN A CAR TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
Favorite place that you have traveled to CINDY’S HOUSE OR DISNEY WORLD
Why is it your favorite? I REALLY LIKE CINDY AND I REALLY LIKE DISNEY
Favorite thing about traveling SEEING THE SCENERY AS WE GET THERE
Favorite mode of transportation when traveling AIRPLANE
Where would you most like to travel that you have never been? NOVA SCOTIA
Why would you like to go there? TO SEE WHALES
Have you ever lost anything while traveling? If so, what? MY RAIN BOOTS, MY 3DS CORD, PLUTO, MY TOOTHBRUSH, AND PROBABLY SOME OTHER THINGS
What is the worst thing that has happened while traveling? THROWING UP MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE AIRPLANE

Products Used:
Arboretum (Viewpoint) by Sara Gleason
From Where I Stand Papers by Valorie Wibbens
Viewpoint (Kit) by Sahlin Studio
Cherylndesigns likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO unique! I love how you kept the questions in the circles. I just added mine too, because I have so much trouble with journaling challenges. Yours is just awesome!!
    • bellbird
      Really eyecatching design & love the overlapping circles (they remind me of globe shapes) & the map paper in the backgrd! Cindy's House must be an amazing place to be used in the same answer as DisneyWorld! Glad she enjoys the scenery and journey too - great attitude to travel and life in general! ;)
    • GlazeFamily3
      @bellbird Cindy is actually my husband’s former co-worker turned family friend who lives in New Hampshire and as you can tell, Raileigh loves her VERY much.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Great travel interview page! Love how the different parts are in individual circles! So creative! I'm surprised her worst memory is getting sick on the plane, yet traveling by airplane is her favorite! :)
    • GlazeFamily3
      @Aussiegirl She suffers from migraines and when we flew home a few months ago, she got one right after take off. She slept most of the way home, but when the pressure changed so fast as we landed, the migraine made her sick. I think she still loves it because of the amazing view out the window and the ability to be above the clouds.
    • Sokee
      this is simply AMAZING!

I feel for her, I've never gotten a migraine but my hubby/children do...... not fun.
    • redplaid3
      Wow...one of the best of these I've seen! The circles and the type make it look so professional!
    • GlazeFamily3
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! I love the way you did the Q&A in individual circles. And love the photo. Great interview and fabulous design. I was coming to give you a Froggy Fav but you got one already! Way to go!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).