Description:
Scraplifted from Five by yzerbear19

Products Used:
Project Mouse: Beginnings Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Basics No. 2 Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Arrow from This Way That Way by Miss Tiina
Campton Font by Rene Beider

Journal Text:
You were so excited to learn how to swim. You had always said you were a water talent fairy, so it only seemed natural that the water called to you. We walked up the huge hill to the pool and you were all smiles as it was time for your first lesson to begin. I was anxious and excited to watch my little girl take another step in growing up. The first day those smiles turned to tears as nerves and butterflies got the best of you. You overcame, though, and those smiles quickly came back. By day three, you were swimming and doing flips off the diving board. Your favorite stroke was the backstroke and it was the one you were best at, too.
jenn mccabe, sahlink and Juliestcyr like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, i love the photos of this precious milestone all lined up and then the gradient is just amazing! i love how you repeat it with the paper strips too! beautifully documented and journaled!
    • KellyM
      Love the play on color of this layout!
    • jenn mccabe
      I just had to share this amazing idea in one of our Why it Works threads (in the Learning Pad forum) ... this really is so creative and gorgeous!
    • sahlink
      What a great page to lift!! And you did a crazy incredible job. I love everything about this page!! The color work on the photos is amazing.
    • bellbird
      I saw this page in melissa's gallery and just couldnt think of photos i had that it'd work with apart from repeating a castle shot in every colour and my brain couldnt figure out how to do her page justice BUT THIS is just awesome and @jenn mccabe was right to link it - it is just as amazing as melissa's page and she would love it!
    • keepscrappin
      Awesome use of the gradient to tint the photos! I love how they pop on that neutral bg paper. FAB lift!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).