PS - TLP Moc 6 D 11
jang, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Etc. by Danyale - Spirited
Mommyish - Sparkle and Shimmer
Paula Kesselring - Crushed Gold
Photo from Pixabay
Spookydee Handwriting font
It was always a tradition in my family to celebrate New Year's day with steak. All the 20 + years I lived at home my parents fixed t-bone steaks. This habit was so ingrained in me that when I married I carried the tradition on in my family. It actually is a scrumptious tradition to hold. Rich's Mom's tradition was to always put some pennies on a windowsill. That was a tadition that I never picked up on even though she was a wonderful person. My Dad worked as a letter carrier and he would recieve bottles of liquor at Christmas. My parents never drank except on New Year's Eve. We could stay up until midnight and then have a coke with some of the liquor my Dad got. Looking back I know it was never more than a drop but boy did we think we had a lot. We would get so silly and pretend we were drunk. As much fun as it was, that was never a tradition I carried on with our kids. Now Rich and my tradition is to have some treats and a bottle of champagne. The steak tradition will always be part of my New Year day and my New Year traditions. January 1, Every Year
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and a lovely tradition
    • Pachimac
      What a gorgeous way to scrap your traditions!!! Your photo is perfect and your journaling was so descriptive!
    • Karen
      What a great tradition.... making my mouth water thinking about a juicy steak! It's been SO long since I've had one!
    • HeatherB
      What a wonderful tradition. And I loved reading your story behind the tradition. How nice to continue it along. Love your gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).