MrsPeel

Presents-

Presents-
MrsPeel, Apr 19, 2017
Description:
***from SOSN- 50% OFF/half price TODAY ONLY****

Etc by Danyale
: Cottage No. 9 Kit - Cottage No.9 Word Art & Cottage No.9 Porch Blends Papers
I used the kit's alpha here but there is a gorgeous Alphabet Soup - Happy Alphas pack half price today too.
All these are half price today only!
Made this also for the April's Random Challenge-

Love Sarita's enthusiasm for presents, what I love the most is that in some ways, the education I tried to always give her prevails (even if with some things we are head butting now at 21 years old!) She gets more excited with a Peppa Pig hot water bottle than if the present was a Prada purse... she has always been like this and I am proud to see she has this value at heart :)
TFL!!!
orkan and KittyY like this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic Cynthia! I love the colours that you chosen, the red, yellow, and blue are wonderful with the photos and of course I love the journaling, you are a great storyteller! Wonderful page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KittyY
      this design is stimply stunning!!! :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • Amson
      Absolutely love the design with so many textures and elements yet the photos are not lost but stand out. As for the word art - stunning!
    • apottinger
      Cynthia this is stunning!! I love all the paper strips, clusters are perfect, the big Love this, pictures and journaling!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).