Positive600
MrsPeel, Nov 18, 2016
Description:
***from the awesome new releases - 20% of this weekend***
in my page:
Little Butterfly Wings:
Art Dolls {add On} M3 November 2016
Doodles {add On} M3 November 2016Paint {add On} M3 November 2016

Background paper and a couple of Elements from the M3 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription Main Kit.
TFL!!!
    • bcgal00
      Love the color against the colorless background and all the messy goodness in the middle is awesome!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • chickypow
      LOVE this!!! (where did you find Valeries Add ons??)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls, @chickypow in the gallery product for 18th november, they have been there all day LOL
    • JillW
      This is amazing!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Awesome girl - and I know what you mean!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @mimisgirl we really do know how to sew ourselves together again & again, don't we Erin? <3 thanks so much @JillW too!!!! <3
    • marnel
      Love this, how i've missed scrappin :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      I LOVE how you changed the background paper! Wonderful page my dearest!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @marnel amiga!!!!!!!!!!!! estaba pensando en ti!!!! came across some pages of your in Pinterest and realized I had not seen you around here for a while, was going to write to see if you were ok, then remember you became a grandma recently? or maybe that was not too recently (my memory is soo sooo bad now!!!) but I am SO very happy to see you around!!! hopefully seeing pages of yours soon? un abrazo enorme!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      Sara ,@Tree City thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! I had to change the color because the white and colors didn;t quiet speak to the feeling I was trying to pass on the page...thanks so much!!!!!![​IMG]
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).