Aussiegirl

Planner

Planner
Aussiegirl, Jan 9, 2016
Description:
Credits: Sahlin Studio Jan 1 template, Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio Around the World Collab https://the-lilypad.com/store/Around-the-World-by-Sahlin-Studio-and-Britt-ish-Designs.html , Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio Project Mouse A Day in the Park Word Bits https://the-lilypad.com/store/project-mouse-a-day-at-the-park-word-bits.html
sahlink and amandac like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love how your photo almost looks like a bunch of elements. Such a fun layout
    • amandac
      Now that, Dawn is fabulous! I love your photo with all your travel bits and pieces and how the elements blend up in to it! Your journaling explains exactly how Planner suits you, and it sounds like Planner suits you very well! Thanks for playing along with the challenge and well done with this great page and I hope that you enjoyed creating it.
      Aussiegirl likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so fantastic! I'm a planner too, but for some reason not with vacations. I think because I use up all my planner energy in day to day stuff and then make my hubby do the vacations so I can just roll with it. It's a totally awesome skill to have though, especially as you said to save tons of money! I love that you've scrapped this!
    • sahlink
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!! So true about planning trips, they are SO much work and fun in planning, it's worth the documenting too!! Great page.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Wow you really are a true planner. I wish i had the skill. What an amazing layout and the scatter of items in the photo is just perfect for the subject matter.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Aussiegirl
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).