Places You'll Go
jenn mccabe, May 14, 2018
Description:
Oh The Places You'll Go {elements} by Sara Gleason
Oh The Places You'll Go {papers} by Sara Gleason
9th annual NSD Grab Bag by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay
Let's Get Lost by Becca Bonneville
    • kaphelps
      So beautifully documented Jenn, and oh my gosh - driving?!!! Congrats, I think :clap
    • fanon
      beautiful page ! Love the B&W photo with these pop colors.
    • miki2
    • Ferdy
      your composition here is so perfect....love it!!!
    • bbymks5
      I love everything about your layout!! Love the stitched grid, the little car driving down the road, all of the layers and such sweet journaling!! Congratulations Emma!!!! Best. Day. Eva!!
    • cookingmylife
      Well done Jenn! and congratulations Emma! Love the coordination of the blue bits esp in the journaling. I never think to do that!
    • MrsPeel
      of course you got a GSO with the page because you, my dear girl, are a permanent Stand Out!!!!!!!!!!! Love love LOVE the page of course, the photo treatment, the beautiful composition, the super cute car elements, the whole thing is so so amazingly beautiful and also.... it gives me an ambiguous feeling, I am so happy for Emma, and so annoyed with Sarita who , despite my insistence, has not even picked up the book to learn the theory test.... anyway, lets not get into the negatives of my life as we are here for the positive!!!!!!!! absolutely amazingly awesome page, as always!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    May 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).