mcurtt

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2017-03_March_web

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2017-03_March_web
mcurtt, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
Credits: 100% Pink Reptile Designs - March template, Seriously, The Sparkly Season, Don’t Stop the Music, Life is an Adventure, Puppy Love, Snap Shots Template.
mirjam, fanon and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is gorgeous! i love how bright it is and how the sharp black and red elements contrast with the white background. the little swirly dotted line with the hearts dancing around really feels musical to me. so good! love this!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Your LO makes the photo seem to dance or move. Love the little touches of blue.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Oh the black and red is just gorgeous, and that photo is so fun!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • fanon
      i love this!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the movement the swirling dots bring to the layout. What a fun photo and backing it with colors which are in his hat really makes the photo pop.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Sokee
      Totally IN LOVE with your page!!! Love that you pulled and moved items around to make the page totally your own!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mirjam
      AWESOME take on the challenge Marilyn! I love, love, love the eye catching colors and the wonderful sense of movement you brought to the design..Oh and that pic is so much fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).