RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-August Challenge-3 Paper & Patterns-Bold-Bright Future

Pink Reptile Designs-August Challenge-3 Paper & Patterns-Bold-Bright Future
RJMJ, Aug 16, 2017
Description:
I Loved Your Idea For This Challenge As I Often Use Multiple Papers In My Layouts As Journal Cards,Elements,WA Etc So I Knew Exactly What I Wanted To Do Right Away...Perhaps You Will Feel My 80's Vibe In This Layout...I Chose 3 Papers That Had WA On Them!...For The "Ouch" WA Page...I Distressed The Paper & Added A "Canvas" Effect To Make The Letters Stand Out Even More...For The "Seize The Day" WA Paper...I Brightened It Up A Bit & Added A Small Glow To Make It Stand Out Even More & For The "Adventure" WA Paper I Added Some Transparent Effects To Make It Stand Out More & Then I Added A "Flower" Effect To Make It Look Like It's Bursting Out And/Or Glowing In The Sunshine To Give It More Impact...I Love Mixing Layout Styles & Using Bold Bright Colors To Achieve A Graphic Effect That Draws Your Eye In...I Had So Much Fun Making This Layout!...Thank You For Your Challenge!...

*For Blog Challenge Purposes:I Chose The Bonus:Three Way|Pattern Your Pages:Rule #1

:For My Bright Future Layout I Used:

:Carpe Diem-Under The Weather-Destination Adventure-Authentic-Playful-On This Day-Party!Party!Party!-All Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
jenn mccabe, KittyY and KarenB like this.
    • Rikki
      Fabulous take on the challenge. I love the super colourful look. Very summer-y and cheerful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      great page! Love the wonderful colors and that picture with the brick wall is perfect!~
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Awesome layout. Love the brick wall person with the sunglasses and your overall design.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow- you really went all out with your PP! I love the idea to blend the image into the papers - such a creative and dynamic page full of color! gorgeous work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenW
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a fantastic page and such a creative take on the challenge! Awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...Thanks For Choosing My Layout As A Pretty Page To Be Featured!...I'm So Thrilled!..I Had So Much Fun Making This Layout...:byay :banana:D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    455.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    695px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:16 05:05:55

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).