KarenB

Photography Challenge - May 17

Photography Challenge - May 17
KarenB, May 15, 2017
Description:
This girl has such a positive, happy energy around her - its infectious!:)
Using
Character Study - One Little Bird
Take A Twirl - Lynne Grieveson :)
    • amandaresende
      simply stunning! LOVE the masking and beautiful photo!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Sokee
      simply perfect!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is really lovely. The masking is flawless, and I love how the title, text, and doodles provide a frame of sorts for your photo!
      KarenB likes this.
    • fanon
      So beautiful !!!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • gduncan
      Such an eye-catching, beautiful page! I love it!
      KarenB likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I love your page design - so terrific! Great capture in the photo and love the blending on it.
      KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so I am here trying to catch up with a few people like you, and even though I cannot possible stop in every page, this one was one I had bookmarked to come back...so, better late than never, right?
      You have such a class, elegance, beauty that defines your pages, and I LOVE that every page tells a story, gorgeously beautifully told...you are one of those who have taught me I don't need to cover the page or use the whole elements pack to make it right .... I may never be able to go mimnimalist, but I have learned from the best, so in times where the need is to go smaller because it will mean more.... I am so so glad you are here and I keep learning. Your family is beautiful already, and you show us your life in such a beautiful, amazing manner....blessed having you here!!!!!
      Maybe one day you will come over to visit so I can give you a hug in person!!!!!!!
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @MrsPeel I am so humbled. Thank you so much for your love and kind words. It is so very much appreciated. We will definitely get to hug in real life one day :beat:beat:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you are such an elegant, awesomely talented artist Karen..... every page of yours is amazing, and then there are those extra special that bring something into my heart , and you make this quiet often.....
      look forward to meeting in person one day!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    May 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    49.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).