RJMJ

Photography Challenge-February-The Little Things-Minion Love

Photography Challenge-February-The Little Things-Minion Love
RJMJ, Feb 20, 2018
Description:
Thank You For This Wonderful Challenge!...I Often Notice,Think About & See The Everyday Things In My Life As A Blessing & I Smile...So Choosing What To Scrap About Took Me Awhile To Decide On The Subject...I Decided On My Love Of The Minions!...I Will Explain...My Sister & Her Husband Know About My Love Of All Things Minion(Bob In Particular...He Is My Favorite Minion!)...Anyway,They Are Always Buying Me Something Cute That Is Minion For Occasions In My Life Such As Birthdays Or Christmas Or Sometimes Just Because They Saw Something Minion In Passing & Thought Of Me & Pick That Up...I Took A Few Pictures Of Some Of The Minion Things That I Have That I Touch/See Everyday That Always Make Me Smile...

#1. In The Bottom Left Corner Of The Layout You Will See A Little Round Flair/Brad Type Of Item But That Is Not A Flair Or Brad This An Extraction From A Picture Of A Minion Bowl That I Use Everyday For Breakfast...It Is A Close-Up Of The Bottom Of The Bowl...

#2. I Also Have A Bottle Of Tic Tacs(Look At The Top Of My Layout & You Will See The Pic/Extraction) With Bob The Minion On It...Now I Have Never Opened Them Up As I Can't Eat Them Because Of The Gluten/Sugar In Them But They Sit On My Table Next To The Couch In the Living Room & I Just Once In Awhile I Pick Up The Bottle & Shake Them & Smile...

#3. I Also Got A Really Cute Bob Minion Candy Basket/Bucket For Christmas Last Year & It Was Filled With Little Xmas Gifts & I Just Love The Fact That It Is Plastic & Stands On It's Own & I See It Everyday Sitting On A Dresser In My Computer Room & I Always Smile When I See It...I Extracted A Picture & Placed It At The Top Of My Layout Towards The Middle Behind The #EverydayLove WA...

#4. And Lastly...I Took A Pic Of The DVD Of The Minion Movie & Placed This In The Bottom Right Corner Of The Layout...

*For My Minion Love Layout-I Used*

*Strike A Pose-Little Butterfly Wings & Amy Wolff
*All The Feels/It's My Life-Both Kits By Little Butterfly Wings
*Welcome Bag 2018-Emoji Fun Flairs-Just Jaimee
jesskab likes this.
    • MrsGaramer
      Oh my goodness, this is adorable!! I love the minions too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Serena
      Cute tribute to the minions! King Bob would be proud!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is absolutely wonderful!! I love minions, too :) Thank you so much for the story behind these things you love! I really think it's important to document these kinds of things so that in the future when family looks at our pages, they get to know us a little better :) I love that all these things make you smile throughout the day. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love your love photography page and I am impressed you know which minion is which for starters! ( We have a rather large one that says a bunch of things ('banana' and giggling is about all i understand and he makes some other ummm...unfortunate noises that make my son laugh!) but i dont know what his name is!) Our minion tic tacs were used as a shaker too, they weren't very nice tasting!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      superb, and you've made your layout really fun loving - perfect for the minions. My boy would love this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    461.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).