prd-JustMyType (tape)

dinsk-APicturePerfectDay (frames)

Heart Element - Mine using shape and text

Clip Art boxer & Chicken - stock

igrieveson - Paper Strips (my text) & Word Art

Fonts: Myriad Pro Semibold SemiEx (Journal and date

Felt Marker Thin- Title

Before The Rain - “together”

Pics: Mine (from Play Program and extracted restaurant logo)
    • Serena
      Very sweet layout here, I like how you tucked the word arts into journaling. :)
    • docsheila1
      @Serena thank you, I noted on the layout challenge page, I'm not good at these type of styles. Any feedback that has suggestions would help me learn this technique better!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      I think you did wonderfully with this style. The point was to make journaling with word art, just a fun way to shake up how people do things. Sometimes it's hard for people to journal, so in a way the word art in the journaling was a way to spark inspiration for what to say or how to say it. To wrap the words around the art and still convey the same message.

You created a beautiful page on love which hopefully one day I'll be able to convey the same feeling as you did here. The important part of ANY of your pages is that you love how it comes out. It'll be a precious memory to look back on these after a bit and remind you of whatever memory you happen to be capturing in any given page. So don't worry if you did a perfect style, ask questions if you want or need, ask those whom you love their pages "how did you do this?" or "I love how you did (x) can you tell me a bit about it?" Especially here but in this scrap community itself people are always willing to give their time when they can.

Thank you for sharing your evening with us, it sounded wonderful!
    • docsheila1
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).