Description:
A Love Story - Paislee Press
Joie de Vivre - Paislee Press

Becky Higgins/WRMK 4x4 album & pocket pages
    • _scrapaholic_
      such a cute mini album, well done!!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • patsyt
      Congratulations! Your project has been featured on the Gallery Standouts blog today.
    • MelanieB
      @patsyt Thank you so much, Patsy!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub That's awesome!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      patsyt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I am so not surprised Patsy picked you!!!!!! this is so amazingly awesome!!!! the whole album is perfection!!!! I have been for the longest time thinking about scrapping our Paris trip in 2006 and print the book, you may have just got me seriously thinking I have to!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!! now as Patsy got you for the GSO, I'm going to share this Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!
      patsyt and MelanieB like this.
    • MelanieB
      @MrsPeel Thank you, Cynthia!!! :heartslub I was exactly the same as you. These photos are all from 2005 & 2006, and they've been sitting on my hard drive for years as I tried to figure out what to do with them! Through the magic of RadLab, the photos look so much better now! :giggle Finally, when I saw Liz's "A Love Story" collection, I knew I had finally found the answer as to what to do with all the photos!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).