kathleen

Paint the Night pg.1

Paint the Night pg.1
kathleen, Jul 21, 2016
Description:
We totally lucked out with this parade. We had just walked over from California Adventure and as soon as we got into Disneyland we found out this parade was about to start. There was hardly anyone around at the circle in front of the Main St. station! I couldn't believe it! So we sat right down at the edge of the sidewalk and even had a garbage can to lean up against. Totally awesome unobstructed views as the parade came around the bend and went right in front of us. So awesome! Then we got in right behind the last float at the end of the parade and followed it all the way down Main St! Jaimee especially loved that. It was so cool!!

Project Mouse At Night bundle. (some items recolored)
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      oohi love this parade - u got some great shots and i love how u made the title card!
      kathleen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE love LOVE that you have given us the story!!!!!!!!! The page is marvelous, awesome photos (I could never get photos like these, am so bad in night or low light photos even though are my favorites......) love the way you put the photos together, the journaling font, the writing on the photos....the page is great, but when I read your story in the image description...it was then that it fully came alive and I was almost there!!!!! absolute delight!!!!
      [​IMG]
      kathleen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    kathleen
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).