MPM Foundation Papers
Valerie Wibbens: Sprinkle Clusters 1
Amber LaBau: Metamorphosis elements
Sara Gleason: Arboretum Grow Elements and Papers, Create Papers

Thanks for looking!
    • pitiscrap
      I realy love your design.
    • Iowan
      OMG, I saw this and fell in love with that cow. This page is over-the-top wonderful.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is very striking. The black and white with the pops of peachy orange are great!!
    • mirjam
      What a beautifully balanced page! And I love the cow and the black, white, red theme!
    • dancingJaye
      LOVE! I envy your rural life :) The splash of color and the blocking is so cool.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! this is stunning! the black CS and crisp fresh fonts and colors are just awesome. LOVE your cow photo ... and the sweet dots grounding the composition. And how sweet to add that tiny little bit of journaling in the bottom corner. Love the title and the very creative drop cap on the tab. Gorgeous work! :)
    • Vrielinkie
      I've always wanted to do an LO with a dark or black background, but somehow I never can get it to work for me. That's why I love your page: perfect!
    • michele hillam
      Love your page, the pops of orange and a little pop of other colors. Striking! Just want to hug the cow!
    • MrsPeel
    • Amson
      Thanks so much for the standout @MrsPeel.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).