dotcomkari

Oh Boy Kman

Oh Boy Kman
dotcomkari, Nov 25, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: A True Friend (boys), Magicscape

Oh boy! You may not realize this, but you are freaking beyond amazing we live in a world where we are almost always being watched and observed. As you grow older, you’ll be watched by your classmates, your friends and the world around you. I can tell you from experience that it is often challenging to know whether we make choices based upon the expectations of others.
But remember to follow your heart. Stay true to your unique Kman self. Don’t let others sway you away from who you are. Know who is trying to influence you and learn if they truly have your best interest at heart. Jesus is the voice of your heart---so listen! Trust in him. He created you to be one of a kind.. YOU. And while it may take some time to find out who you really are..
.don’t cower from where your heart is taking you. Okay? Stay true to you Kman. I love you crazy.. silly.. kind hearted boy.
    • IntenseMagic
      That photo is so great!! Beautiful journaling and such a fun page!!
    • Shivani
      Awww... this is so touching and so true. If we could give one mantra to all our kids it should be just this. I loved it that you put it down for your little boy. The angled design and the repetition of the dotted red paper are just great touches!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).