O is for Outdoors

O is for Outdoors
jenn mccabe, May 13, 2018
Description:
BackyardsScape Kit and Extras Collab | Little Butterly Wings & Studio Basic
Nature Walk Pocket Bits | Lynn Grieveson
iNSD Grab Bag 2018 by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay
    • bellbird
      LOL i love these recreation shots(although some look all kinds of weird and awkward!) and glad your kids were on board with the idea! love the doodled explorer kids balancing the page and all the wordart - i keep seeingmore and more here like the cut-out at the bottom! fantastic page and i'm sure this place is full of memories for your fam!
    • *gina*
      What a great page - love it!
    • ashleywb
      This is so fun. Love how you've framed the photo with all of the goodies.
    • littlekiwi
      gorgeous!
    • cfile
      grea page Jenn.. love you journaling Jenn of recreating this pose over the years :) So cute with all the little goodies and the cute children doodles. I love the wooded BG at the top and the clean bg at the bottom so that all your accent elements and paint pop. Beautifully scrapped Jenn!!
    • Mrivas
      Great layout, I love the colors here and all the paint!
    • marijke
      wow ... superb layout ... love the brushwork and doodled children.
    • fanon
      Love the brushwork and the way the stitching emphasizes the design and compliments the palette. I love how you used the different elements. Beautiful page
    • jk703
      Jenn, I just love your pages! The corkgrain/wood paper with the white is so striking, and then the layering of paint & ellies/photo and use of doodles is divine! You never cease to amaze me. I totally want to do a recreation now... hmmm, thinking cap on! Totally a blog post, ma'am! :beat
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh good point! @jk703 I think we both are always thinking of our next blog post ideas huh?! LOL. The one I did (not posted yet) ... I just saw it was just done on another site. Oh well .... I thought I was doing something unique! C'est la vie! TY for the kind words and I feel the same about your pages!
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).