Description:
Hip Hip Hipster papers & elements - Kate Hadfield
Graffiti alpha - Kate Hadfield
On Our Travels - Kate Hadfield
Artsy Journal Templates 1 - Scrapping with Liz
fonts: arsenal white & high jump
cfile, jk703 and jenny like this.
    • Celeste
      Love the collection of Kate's doodles on the bottom. Great summary page. Fab photos.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • jk703
      LOVE the list, Melanie! I live close, but still need to try to get there more often! Love the pictures and the font!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love the list Melanie! Wow.. I grew up and spent 30 years of my life in NY (grew up on Long Island) and never did most of what you did in the week that you were there. I think I was in NYC about 10 times in my life.. going to MSG and seeing some plays along with the museums, and a few other places. I never was in the Empire State bldg., and only rode on the ferry around the Statue of Liberty. If I ever get back to NYC (I go back to Long Island, but not the city) I definitely want to go to the 9/11 memorial. We lost a lot from our home town there. I absolutely love your page, your list, the number of pictures you were able to capture and place on one page and all the retro elements used. Just perfect.. Great page.. thanks for sharing this Melanie!!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love this! I love that font for the handwritten look.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • Kate
      What a great page! Awesome photos and I love how you documented them in the list, super font choice too!
      MelanieB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).