Nuts About Fall
mirjam, Oct 7, 2016
Description:
credits:
Nuts about Fall Elements and Papers
Fall Talk Wordart

inspired by steffi ried
    • Shivani
      Love seeing you and you pages Mirjam!!! And ones with you in them are definite favourites. Love all the ellies lined up along that stitch especially that squirrel. You should scrap more; all your pages are such an inspiration. Big LOVE!!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Lynnette
      This is stunning! I love everything about it, the composition of embellishments, journaling, and photo all separate is really cool! The way the photo blends into the paper looks great, and I really love how you stitched down your elements!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      Fall is my favorite season too! and I love the stitched down border you did! Hope your birthday was all you wished for!
      mirjam likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, LOVE THIS! I am choosing this as a froggie fav for sure. The title work is fabulous, the selfie is wonderful and the white white space is something I wish I could pull off half as well.
      mirjam likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      Can I triple heart this?
      mirjam likes this.
    • LovelyMissKait
      Wonderful Autumn page. I especially like the leaves and squirrel walking on the tight rope! :) (stitches)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      wonderful page Mirjam ! congrats for the Froggy Fav, so well deserved.
      mirjam likes this.
    • beszteri
      Wow, gorgeous page, @mirjam ! congrats to the well deserved Froggy Fav! :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • grantandlaurensmom
      I love love love that stitched down title!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).