November Meeting Minnie at the Epcot Character Spot

November Meeting Minnie at the Epcot Character Spot
GlazeFamily3, Mar 19, 2017
Description:
Products Used:
Free Project Mouse Templates from Project Mouse 4th Anniversary
Project Mouse Basics No. 2 Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Journal Text:
It was the final day, but none of us were ready to leave. We got one last hug from Minnie before we left. When you leave Disney, it is never good-bye. It’s SEE YA REAL SOON!
Dalis, sahlink and cfile like this.
    • designerbrittney
      Oh my goodness. This is sooooo cute! The glitter brackets. AWW!! I love the way you did those three details on the polka dots. WOW. This is so cute!
    • StefanieS
      Supe fun photos, love the hugs and smiles, great pocket style layout.
    • cfile
      Beautifully scrapped. Love the photos. Your bottom picture framed with the glittered parenthesis {} is fabulous. It really sparkles. Beautiful page!
    • ashleywb
      beautiful! love how clean and bright this is. Such happy photos - they really shine.
    • sahlink
      Whoa... baby!! And didn't you say you just started digi scrapping? Holy smokes. This page is gorgeous!!! I love the clean details of the page and the little touches you add with the embellishments.
    • disneysheryl65
      You may have rearranged a lot, but your final result is just perfect! I LOVE this! It is so pleasing to the eye and your color choices are awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).