November 2017 Speed Scrap 11 30
jagruti patel, Nov 13, 2017
Description:
Lily Pad Collab - All the Feels, Treasured
bbymks5 and Cath_ like this.
    • Cath_
      Glad you and family are feeling better
    • bcgal00
      What a wonderful page! I know being sick is not funny but this page just cracked me up. Love it!
    • michelepixels
      I love the journaling, especially the sentences around the creative title.
    • bbymks5
      Oh man...not fun at all, glad everyone is feeling better and hopefully that's all the sickness for the rest of the year! Love those little doodle faces!
    • Electra
      This is great! I am always wondering how to use the "All The Feels" kit and you have made perfect use of it for this memorable photo!
    • bellbird
      well i hope for your sake that the journalling is a rather dramatic re-telling of events otherwise it sounds like this was the worst of the worst sickness and i wouldn't wish that for anyone! But the scribbles and colours and faces and everything here is perfect and the more negative stuff in All The Feels couldnt have been more perfect - hope your immune system at least is now ready for anything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1500px
    Height:
    1500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).