Christina W

Nope

Tags:
Nope
    • SirScrapalot
      Nice warping of the shadow on the papers!
    • HeatherB
      Ew, it sounds disgusting! Love the layering of paint behind the photo and the shadow work on the paper. Great page!
    • jenn mccabe
      anything that starts with a big 'ol NOPE as the title has me giggling and coming in for a closer look. :) i love it! awesome colors and use of paint and sorry the breakfast cup did not tasty. (i soak oats overnight with berries or apples/cinnamon ... but then i microwave and eat it hot). can't imagine it cold though.
    • Christina W
      @jenn mccabe Maybe I should try microwaving it!! I bought several of them, and they are sitting in the freezer making me feel guilty cuz I hate to throw out food:)!
    • wendy johnson
      great page and layout..... sorry you did not enjoy your breakfast, I think more milk and warmed in the microwave next time.
    • amandac
      hahah I had to laugh with the big NOPE! I made some great ones last summer and they were all yummy but then again I'm an Aussie and we have weird taste buds apparently :giggle . I really love your page and your shadow work is fabulous! So well done and good luck with maybe heating up your brekkie pots ;)
    • KittyY
      lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need an album of "NOPE" fails
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I'm with Kitty... I could make an album ...good thing about being as old as I am, is that I learned a while ago not to even try these things unless they are £1 or under, and even so... most things that I used to buy instant because I thought it was great and was fast... don;t really take much time in the kitchen and make it naturally from scratch isn't that complicated! When I was diagnosed with the diabetes and cholesterol, I started making porridge oats, boiled them with milk for about 3 minutes or when the mixture starts coming out of the edge of the pan, slice a banana and sprinkle with brown sugar, stick it under the grill (this is what the US calls something else, can;t remember what but is a part on top of the oven, where the heat is from the top, so it browns the sugar that starts melting, it takes hardly another minute...and is delicious!!!!!!! LOVe the page design too, as elegant as your whole gallery is, gorgeous shadows and I am in love with those added stitches!!!!! great page all together!!!![​IMG]
    • Christina W
      Wow - that sounds completely delicious! I will have to give it a go!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).