cfile

Noel

Noel
cfile, Dec 18, 2016
Description:
In Memory of my friend Joan... a lovely lady who was my co-worker back in the day. We had this thing as we wanted an "L" shaped desk area when we worked together... it was during Christmas time, and we were told we could not have a vertical table between our horizontal desks... we proceeded to sing "No-L".. LOL after that we would give each other a Noel ornament at Christmas, even a few years after I married and moved to a different state, Joan would mail me a Noel card and/or a Noel ornament. We eventually lost touch over the years but every year I decorate my tree, or hear the song, Joan pops in my head. Fond memories. Sadly Joan passed away sometime with in the last year or so I had heard.. this is for Joan... RIP my dear friend, and thank you!

Credits:
font=Allura & foxinthesnow
CVW_SupplyTracker
photos from pixabay.com : christmas-1901305
and christmas-ornament-207334
lgrieveson-first-light-banner-shadowed
lgrieveson-first-light-berries
lgrieveson-first-light-border2
lgrieveson-first-light-flake4
lgrieveson-first-light-glassbutton-4
lgrieveson-first-light-transfer1 copy
lgrieveson-first-light-transfer2-snowflakes

lgrieveson_wind-whispers-2
Mommyish- Art Canvas watercolor paper styles
    • bellbird
      So i was going to comment on how shiny & sparkly this was but the story has just made it all the more special -what a beautiful tribute!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird thank you so much! I was playing with some stuff this morning making my own little cards and while I was doing it Noel sparked in my head and Joan so there it was the tribute! Thank you again!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so so very beautiful Christa!!!!! love the composition, the amazing work on the images, a super star page in all ways possible!!!!!!!!!!!! and reading your journaling...what a wonderful tribute to one who gives you so many amazing memories.... I'm sure she is happy watching you remembering her so beautifully.....I lost three friends and one cousin in the past 3 years, I keep trying to make the effort to remember them like you do Joan..... the great memories - this page is so awesome, needs to be shared!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile and bellbird like this.
    • MrsPeel
      cfile likes this.
    • Amson
      I just love everything about this page. Your explanation, the arrangement, the photos and effects. This just all comes together perfectly.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so well deserved!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful tribute to a dear friend! and the page is stunning Christa!!! well deserved FF!
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn! It is also a GSO so I was really happy!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Lovely layout and tribute, what a wonderful tradition.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).