QuiltyMom

No Oswald!

No Oswald!
QuiltyMom, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
Project Mouse (Classic): BUNDLE, Project Mouse Halloween (elements - stitching) by Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Bonus Classic Cards by Britt-ish Designs
Oswald Photo courtesy of Disney
sahlink and Juliestcyr like this.
    • bellbird
      this is such a cool take on the slow scrap, love the today overlapping the elusive oswald pic and how you decorated your boxes with the fun yellow word art at different angles and used the x's and different oswald shapes - it's like a big fun tic tac toe game, if disappointing...love the cropped detail card too
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      This is just so fun!!! Oswald is one of our favorites...I'm so sorry you missed him!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      Oswald is one of the characters I REALLY want to meet! He doesn't come out at WDW at all, though.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      Aww bummer!!! We luckily got him just as he was leaving on our VERY last day right as we were leaving the park. We got so lucky. Hope you get to meet him someday. LOVE this page. It's such a fun one. Loving all the paint splatters in the background.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • WenRob
      So cute Jan! I love your color scheme and all the X's. For a character who has a pretty permanent spot he is pretty elusive. We finally spotted him as we were taking a break in the esplanade and Tiana was making dinner reservations. The CM insisted on waiting on the line while we met him, haha.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • kathleen
      Oh my gosh, how PERFECT is this!! Pinning it for future inspiration!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).