bbymks5

Night Train

Night Train
bbymks5, May 11, 2017
Description:
*Fun Fact: A local new channel featured by hubby's pic live on their news channel*

PRD products used were Blue Skies, I Am Not Perfect, Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams (the collab, the sparkle stars are from PRD that I made white), Puppy Love and Splatter Brushes No 2.
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh what a great photo and I love that background!! This is so super cool!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @IntenseMagic Thank you!! I've never played with the Liquify filter in CS5 before! It's pretty cool!!
    • jenn mccabe
      WOW, WOW, WOW! This is SO amazing - I love the liquify -totally has that cool marbled galaxy look! You are brilliant! Love the colors too. And what a way to show off that ultra cool photo! I'm glad you got to try something new in photoshop too. :) Love this!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!! I totally forgot, I used Twirl under Filter and Distort too!! I tried different blending options and I just couldn't get what I saw on "paper" so I spent waaaaaay too long trying to figure things out on my own LOL!! I guess I could have tried looking on YouTube or something, but that just starts me down other rabbit holes :party3
    • mirjam
      What an amazing background did you make! That is SO cool! And so is that photo your hubby took btw. I totally understand they featured it on the news channel!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mirjam Thank you!! I had no idea what I was doing LOL!! I just started going through the different filters and came across the Liquify one...I had no idea what it did or what the real purpose of it is, but I liked it!
    • KarenW
      Congratulations!! Your wonderful page has been chosen as A Pretty Page for May over at The Pink Reptile Design's Blog!! yay!! Such a gorgeous layout!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @KarenW No way?!!? That's awesome!! Thank you!!!
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).