Karen

New Mattress

New Mattress
    • jazzmatazz
      Not so weird! This is a "real life" moment that deserves documenting. In fact, we are going through the decision about a new mattress, and dh wants to look at a foam one. We've had foam toppers, but never a full mattress. What do you think of it?

Love the title work and the cut-out flowers. Fun LO!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @jazzmatazz we really like our new mattress. It's the Zinus brand from Amazon and even thought it's much firmer than I expected, I sleep great on it. My parents just bought a Tuft and Needle brand from Amazon and they love their too. My Mom came over and tried mine and said mine is more firm than hers. She says hers is softer on top, but firmer underneath. Their just cost three times as much... that's why we tried the one we got.
    • jazzmatazz
      Thank you so much for the information, Karen! We've looked at both of those brands, and cost is certainly one of the debating points. I'm not a real fan of the foam toppers we've had; for some reason, I always seem to have to sleep in a fold or crease in the mattress. However, the coil and spring mattresses are now $1000 minimum. Definitely not happy to spend that kind of money and have it not work. Blessings, Tracy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).