Thanks for looking!!

Mommyish flower from I Heart You
Sabrina's Creations wire bracket from Weekend
Allison Pennington paper from Seize
One Little Bird paper and label from Live a Little
Sabrina's Creations doily (recolored) from Minutiae
One Little Bird background paper from Hyannis
Word art from Calista's Creations and washi from Kbecca
MrsPeel, jenn mccabe, chastml and 2 others like this.
    • BevG
      Have you been printing stickers for it? I got a Happy Planner back in October. It has been lots of fun pulling items from various kits to print.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh I just love this!! What a great little thing to scrap about! I also own 3 of them! I have the Big Happy Planner - Teacher Edition for work, the Classic on my desk at home for memory keeping and scrapping stuff, and a Mini that I carry in my purse to jot down things that come up :) I adore them! This is such a beautiful page and matches your planner so perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along!
    • kayjaydo
      Love the look of your planner and what a great idea to scrap about it. Great page!
    • ElizabethW
      LOL! I’m planning to scrap about my planner for this challenge, too - I feel exactly the same way! There’s just something about writing things down somewhere pretty. Your layout is great and will definitely inspire me!
    • Christina W
      @BevG Definitely! I was so psyched to realize that I had a whole new way to use all my scrapping stuff! And after a few months of cutting everything out by hand, I finally broke down and bought a Silhouette to do the cutting for me :)
      BevG likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      YAY for another Happy Planner girl! I know - I feel like a little 12 year old too playing with stickers! But it is so relaxing to me ... and bc it is so pretty (most of the time) I look it all day long and stay on task! Win! Your planner spread is beautiful and I love the journaling and page! (yay to getting a silhouette too!)
    • MrsPeel
      oh I think looking like a 12 years old thing can be extremely up lifting!!!!! Love the planners (I have admired Jenn Mc Cabe's since she started!!! ) and your page ...is gorgeous!!!! you presented it in such an elegant, stylish, beautiful way....!!!! love the layering and the whole page composition is delightful from every angle!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).