My Mundane Routine

My Mundane Routine
gduncan, May 10, 2018
Description:
Journaling Challenge May 2018
KITS: Brooklyn Buntinghill Bundle and Spills and Splatters by Rebecca McMeen
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is cute - i love the title and her outfit is so fun! but ... how do you sleep so little? i'm tired just thinking about that schedule!
    • cookingmylife
      Oh I love that redhead! but I agree with Jenn, I'd need more food and more sleep for such a long day. But we're many and varied!
    • MrsPeel
      Glenda!!!! I can't believe you are still working!!!! you are such an awesome woman!!!! I remember when you first got Sophie and I always have her in mind when I think of you, she comes to mind together!!!! so sorry IO haven't been more in touch... antibiotics, hospital admission, family stuff... I ll write this weekend for sure, see if we can arrange to talk, miss our talks so so much!!!!!! LOVE the page, elegant and fun and at the same time, just like you.... I think at our age, we welcome the routine... I am also on so many pe4rscription tablets it needs to be a proper routine (as my memory fails terribly) Love how you put together such a beautiful page, the doll is gorgeous, the pole and even the fonts are gorgeous!!!!!!! Love the page!!!! I will come back in the weekend for a proper gallery visit, we need to catch up, Huge huge hugggzz Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    gduncan
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).