kayjaydo

My cats (Round Robin Challenge)

My cats (Round Robin Challenge)
kayjaydo, Apr 16, 2018
Description:
I lifted this layout by @Heidi Nicole from the PRD Gallery
[​IMG]

The journalling reads:
it was only one year ago, that you all got to be outdoor cats. The boys took some convincing as our last outdoor cats died because of the outdoors. But now that you are outside we all love it, as you come and sit with us, when we are sat in the sunshine. And this weekend you were so obliging when I got the camera out for a photo session

Credits:
It's not just Black'n'White
Cattitude
Tales of Spring
all by Pink Reptile Designs
    • bbymks5
      I love all the circles, even the elements are round!! This is going to be fun!!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my word! such a cool pick! and the half circles are stellar. i absolutley adore the fact that you did 3 circles - loving that visual triangle of photos! this is such a great pick ... makes me want to lift it! your page is beyond beautiful!!!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Great lift! Your cats are beautiful!! Perfect design to showcase those wonderful potos! Love your choice of patterned papers! Stunning.
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • fanon
      Very beautiful page !!!!
    • Mylinn
      Love your photos and how you did all of this!
    • mirjam
      The combination of shapes in your page is SUCH a great design element and makes it SO eyecatching! I also love your playful elements placement! Super cool page Kerri!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).