Description:
Holding on to anger
is like holding on to
an anchor and
jumping into the sea.

If you don't let go,
you'll drown.

Dawn Inskip's The Deep Tears Masks and Deep Blue Sea
Rebecca McMeen Octopus's Garden to blend a darker piece of paper over the one from Deep Blue Sea
M3 December 2016 for the bubbles
    • Dalis
      I LOVE LOVE the tear and the meaning behind it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Rikki
      You did a good job choosing a kit. Love the motto on the anchor.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is super creative. Totally love the direction you went with "anchor." The paper tear is fantastic...great way to reveal the meaning of the LO.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great quote. Strong page, jumps out at you in the gallery. :-)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      mcurtt and Dalis like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE love LOVE and love more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is true...and still sometimes it gets me..... luckily, years of having amazing parents, family and friends have helped me to let go, so it is very rare I am tricked into jumping and hugging it LOL LOVE the page. absolutely amazing shade of blue, and the text almost hidden in circular pattern... the ripped paper and the combo with the orange is stunning, love those fishes and everything all together makes my heart sing!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! The paper with the words in a circle are from Dawn Inskip's kit Deep Blue Sea and then I blended a piece of paper from Octopus's Garden on top to make it darker...I was worried the lettering would get lost when I did that, but I think it looks okay.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is gorgeous. I think the ripped paper is really amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).