ArmyGrl

MonthlyMuseMarchFinal

MonthlyMuseMarchFinal
ArmyGrl, Mar 26, 2017
Description:
My final piece for the Monthly Muse challenge hosted by MrsPeel (Cynthia). I decided to do a progressive scrap...adding a piece or two based off the prompt Cynthia gave us. My biggest challenge is keeping up with everything I used...oops.

I added an anchor from Etc by Danyale. I also used some PRD stars and VW's Sprinkles Vol 3 and Vol 43; Lynn Marie's This Moment papers; and bits from MPM Roar and M3 Feb.
MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow! you scrapped that gorgeous photo so perfectly. i love the tiny journaling tucked in so sweetly and subtly and the brushwork is WOW!
    • amandaresende
      this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love the photo and brush work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • sbpoet
      This is so wonderful. I love your approach.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I have loved you and found inspiration on you since 2011.... I can recall exactly how my jaw dropped the first time I saw a page from you, and that same feeling keeps happening all these years later...and this one has been ab absolute pleasure to follow, waiting anticipation to be amazed by your new additions.... awesome each week, and extra amazingly awesome final result... absolutely amazing awesome!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • kirstiegai
      this is just AWESOME
    • redplaid3
      Your work always amazes me. I like the way you used a photo. It's so cool.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).