Squirrely

Monthly Muse- March 2017 -Week 1

Monthly Muse- March 2017 -Week 1
Squirrely, Mar 9, 2017
Description:
I sing this "Dory song" to all of my grandchildren whenever they're down about a real or perceived failure, and I won't stop until they're laughing and singing with me. It's glorious - especially with the moody teen! Hopefully this month I'll finish out the month!!

Kit: Octopus's Garden by Rebecca McKeen
MrsPeel, bbymks5 and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful beginning to the 4 weeker!! Love the word art and the blending of the art paper and elements... Octopus' Garden is a fun song and how fun with your grandchildren. Nothing make me smile more than hearing children laugh! Beautiful page!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Love how the tail is front and center. Beautiful pastels all around.
      Squirrely likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so beautiful!!! Love the ring of flowers!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the scene you composed is gorgeous, the colors with the pink touches are great, and now I ll be singing the Dory sing all day in my mind LOL Really really hope you get to finish them all as I can;t wait for the gorgeousness that will come out of this!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Squirrely likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is so pretty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Squirrely
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    50.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).