KairynLisa

Momsie's Fireworks

Momsie's Fireworks
KairynLisa, Apr 30, 2017
Description:
For Pink Reptile Design's April Blog Challenge... created with Pink Reptile Design's "Bloopers" and Scrapping With Liz's October Blog Template.
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, those are some really beautiful photographs! I love that you used a black background for this and added little pops of color here and there which is just what fireworks do!
    • bellbird
      great captures and i love how u displayed them in filmstrip type frames! makes for a great page with the dark backgrd & all the popping flowers!
    • amandaresende
      WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome photos and I LOVEEEEE the filmstrip frames!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      those firework shots are awesome! such a great idea for this challenge. i'm excited about summer and all the upcoming nights that will look like this soon! :) It's so pretty how you lined the strips with scallops and little clusters of elements. Great job!
    • mirjam
      Awesome photos and I love how you scrapped them in those film strips. Plus I love how you embellished!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KairynLisa
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).